Rush rush rush! While I love having those mornings while I catch up on the morning news while I leisurely cook my bacon and eggs, this week was not filled with that type of morning. I almost missed the quick slamming of a bowl of cereal (but I don’t miss the almost 73 pounds gone, so I resisted). There are actually plenty of quick LCHF breakfasts, even of the grab-and-go variety.
- hard boiled egg… obviously, this requires some advanced prep, but if you have them already in the fridge, you can just eat them.
- Ham, cheese, and spinach wrap. You could either use ham as the outside wrap, or use some sort of lettuce leaf as the outside wrap.
- handful of nuts and berries. easy to eat while you’re packing your lunch!
- Want something for the road? Make yourself a protein shake. Cup of unsweetened almond milk, 2 T nut butter of your choice, 1 T coconut oil, 1 T chia seeds, and 1 T unsweetened cocoa powder. You can add a touch of stevia if you want a little sweetness beyond what is in the coconut oil.
- Last night’s leftovers – heat and eat!